St. Matthew Passion
Saturday March 22 at 7:30pm
Sanders Theatre, 45 Quincy Street
Harvard Square, Cambridge
Tickets start at just $25, Student Rush $5 with fulltime ID
Pre-concert Talk at 7pm * Free Parking
special dining offers at Sandrine's Bistro and
Grafton Street Pub and Grill
Previous concerts this season...
Sunday December 15 at 4pm
reception to follow
2nd Church, 60 Highland Street, West Newton
Adults $15 in advance/$20 at the door
Students (18+) & seniors $10/$15 at the door
Under 18 FREE!
Purchase tickets online by clicking here
When ordering online, kindly print out
and bring a copy of your receipt to the concert.
Please be aware that there are no refunds
on advance sale tickets.
Want to hear about our upcoming concerts? Ask to join our mailing list.
During 2012-2013, YpM:
- sang at the American Academy of Arts & Sciences Induction Ceremony at Sanders Theater at Harvard University
- performed with the Newton Choral Society in Carmina Burana by Carl Orff
- presented a Winter Concert, Gloria!, at the Second Church in Newton
- presented Spring Concerts in Auburndale and in Concord
- travelled to New York City and stayed overnights at St. Thomas Choir School, with three performances in the NYC area: Holy Rood Church, St. Peter's Lutheran Church, and the Bristal
During 2011-2012, in addition to the popular winter and spring concerts, YpM:
- appeared at the American Academy of Arts and Sciences' Induction Ceremony at Sanders Theatre, Harvard University
- sang at Boston's Church of the Covenant with the Concert Choir & Chamber Singers, Rhode Island Community College and the
Concert Choir from St. John's High School, New Brunswick, Canada
- had fun with the 20 singers who participated in the Summer Workshop week in August, culminating in a performance at the
During 2010-2011, in addition to the winter and spring concerts, YpM appeared in a variety of venues and visited Montreal from June 17 – 20, 2011, hosted by the world renowned Les Petits Chanteurs du Mont-Royal, performing in St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal.
In 2009-2010, YpM had an exciting and fun season. In addition to the winter and spring concerts, YpM: